RESEARCH POSTER DAY
Abstract Submissions are closed.
Need Help Designing your Poster? 42"x42" Poster Template Here.
All Undergraduate students at UCLA who are conducting research in the sciences are eligible to participate. This event is sponsored by the Undergraduate Science Journal
- Presenters will select one or more of the following presentation times: Session A (12:30-2:00pm), Session B (2:00-3:30pm), or Session C (3:30-5:00pm). You will be asked to select the timeframe that fits into your schedule best. You must be at the poster the ENTIRE timeframe of your session.
- There can be no more than FOUR UNDERGRADUATE "presenters" (including you) for every ORIGINAL abstract submitted; the same abstract CANNOT be submitted multiple times.
- Must submit an abstract by April 15, 2019, no late abstracts will be accepted.
For more information about abstract formatting and submission, visit the Abstract Guidelines page.
Dean's Prize Awards
Dean's Prize Application Deadline: April 18, 2019
Undergraduate presenters in their Senior year are eligible to apply for Science Dean's Prizes for outstanding research (specifically, seniors who will not be here next Spring 2020 can apply. Seniors staying through Winter 2020 are eligible).
- Abstracts/Posters with multiple "first-author (presenters)" CANNOT be judged for the Dean's Prize.
- Abstracts that do not adhere to the formatting guidelines will not be considered for the Dean's Prize.
For more information about the Dean's Prize and how to apply, visit the Dean's Prize page.
Engineering and Science Demonstration at Research Poster Day 2019
The Engineering and Science Demonstrations will showcase the best products that engineering and science undergraduates have produced this year.
- Abstracts must be submitted by April 15, 2019 to be a part of Research Poster Day
- Be sure to check the appropriate box on the abstract survey if you would like to have a demonstration at your table
- Please note: outlets to plug in devices will NOT be available the day of the event.
Abstract and Poster Workshops
Students can attend workshops
to assist them in putting together abstracts and posters.