Undergraduate Research Week 2017
Undergraduate Research Week showcases and celebrates undergraduate student research and creative projects. Open to all UCLA undergraduates engaged in research and creative projects, the week provides opportunities for students to present their work to the campus and broader community.
We are continuing an exciting new approach to Poster Day. Formerly Science Poster Day, Research Poster Day will be held jointly with our collegaues in the Undergraduate Research Center- Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences. Taking place in Pauley Pavillion, Research Poster Day 2017 will showcase the research of approximately 800 undergraduate students across all majors.
Important Dates and Information
- Students in the life sciences, physical sciences, and engineering should apply directly to Research Poster Day.
- Undergraduate Research Week 2017 will be May 22 - 26, 2017 in Powell Library, Pauley Pavilion and other locations.
- Applications for Undergraduate Research Week are due on April 15, 2017 via MyUCLA.
- NOTE: Research Poster Day is part of Undergraduate Research Week, however the application for Research Poster Day is separate from from the application for Undergraduate Research Week. Both applications are due April 15, 2017.
Schedule of Events- TBD For Full List of Events, Visit the Undergraduate Research Week Homepage
Monday, May 22:
Tuesday, May 23: Research Poster Day
- Poster session 1 - Pauley Pavilion - TBD
- Poster session 2 - Pauley Pavilion - TBD
Wednesday, May 24
Thursday, May 25
Friday, May 26
How to Apply
For more information on ways to participate during Undergraduate Research Week, visit the Undergraduate Research Week
For information about Research Poster Day applications, visit the Research Poster Day
Abstract Submission Deadline to participate in Research Poster Day April 15th
For questions about Undergraduate Research Week, please contact:
Undergraduate Research Center-Sciences